Thomas Concrete looks for a Territory Account Manager to our team in Georgia Division
Do you want to be part of Team Thomas?
We can offer you a new and stimulating role in a developing organization aiming to be the best in the industry. In close cooperation with colleagues and management your work will make a great difference! The primary role of the Territory Account Manager is to sell ready mix concrete products in both the residential and light commercial markets.We believe you are a dynamic person who is willing and able to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration, strengthen Thomas Concrete’s position on the market and promote a team culture of performance and commitment.
Your essential duties and responsibilities
- Compiling lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from available sources.
- Gathering information for assigned territory considering competitor pricing and market share.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals and average selling price for assigned plants.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned territory through face to face communication.
- Quoting prices and credit terms and preparing sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Estimating date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules.
- Preparing reports of business transactions and keeping expense accounts.
- Entering new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Maintaining commercial leads and status on CRM system.
- Investigating and resolving customer issues with deliveries, quality, and credit. Assisting with collection of overdue A/R, as needed.
- Assisting assigned plants, as necessary.
- You will report to Territory Sales Manager
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or experience
Bachelor's degree and one year of relevant sales experience; or several years’ relevant sales experience.
Certificates, licenses, registrations
ACI certification strongly preferred. Must have a current valid driver's license.
Are you interested?
Please send your application and CV to:
Bobbie Dennie, HR/Recruiting Manager,
About Thomas Concrete, Inc
Thomas Concrete produces and distributes high-quality concrete mixes for cast in place construction, both residential and civil engineering. Concrete is produced in 67 plants in Georgia, South- and North Carolina. In addition Thomas Concrete offers wide range of services, technical support as well as concrete transport. Thomas Concrete is part of Swedish, family-owned group Thomas Concrete Group AB with operations in Sweden, Norway, USA, Germany and Poland. www.thomasconcrete.com